The aim of this project is to identify the needs and meet the aspiration of the rural, young, poor and weaker section of the girl child and single mothers through participatory approaches. The major thirst area of this program is in the girl child and single mothers’ development projects and education. It entails building local groups and strengthening the development of villages by involving them in the participation of mythology. It also undertakes various projects and implementation by involving girls and single mothers.
• To restore the splendor of the girl child in the society.
• Through education, mentorship and projects we believe to see transformed women in the society.
• Provide sanitary towels to the unprivileged poor girls in the society • Empower girls to be able to stand for the self • Develop projects for the single mother • To encourage education for the ill child
• Education • Empowerment • Advocacy • Counseling
We will be committed to provide the best industrial, pertinent and timely training which will allow girls and single mothers to improve their skill level and in turn improve their lives.
• The project coordinators will monitor the activities through visits, meetings and writing reports. • The project coordinators will supervise project work; keep abreast of implementation schedule of different activities and review progress of the Hope for the girl child program