United Africa for children is a non-profitable, non-governmental and non-political Christian organization founded on biblical principles. Our offices are in Nairobi, Kenya. We believe our collective unity of purpose is to; love, protect, educate, empower, mentor and disciple children who are grounded in the word of God. We believe that people can unite and bring an end to child trafficking, child molestation and child labor in Africa. We endeavor to empower care givers, teachers and church through networking, partnerships and collaboration with all interested parties that we share the same dream of Africa in solving the problems affecting the children of Africa.
Education and eradication of poverty are our major goals to restore the splendor and pride of the African child. Many children are still not able to access quality education nor afford going to school because of poverty, are children living with disabilities, orphans, while some suffer from diseases like HIV/AIDS and Cancer which makes it difficult to see the brighter future ahead. However with a collective unity of purpose from like-minded stakeholders, we will see many children educated and schools built around communities in Africa to meet the need of the neediest children and see nations that are transformed.
We seek to create spiritual, physical and emotional solutions on issues surrounding the children of Africa through networking, partnerships and collaboration with children workers from like-minded organizations to defend the rights of the children of Africa and therefore create a conducive environment for their learning.
and be the body of unity, hope and joy for the African child through sharing Gods love.
- Spiritual- God (help children know God and make him known through an effective ministry to children and create and intergenerational spiritual legacy.
- Physical- we endeavor to create a conducive environment for the child through providing basic needs that enhance the wellbeing of the child
- Psychological –through advocacy and giving counseling we endeavor to promote child protection and child rights
- Empowerment – through equipping children workers, care givers and parents with livelihood skills, knowledge and resources to handle children holistically.
- P— prayerful
- R— responsible
- E— empowered
- S— sensitive
- E-— excellent
- R-— reliable
- V— virtuous
- D— disciplined
- A United Africa for children
- Feed the hungry
- Empowering African leaders, children leaders, the church and the community in defending the child rights, against child discrimination to children and to bring equality among all the children in Africa regardless of color, religion, tribe and nationality.
- Giving equal rights to every child
- Empowering every child with knowledge through education
WHO DO WE EMPOWER
WHERE DO WE DO IT?
WE PARTNER WITH
Governments, churches, faith communities, community based organizations and other non-governmental organizations and these with a heart and passion to see the child live in a safe environment and to help children live their purpose in God