GIVE A BID TO HELP A CHILD
Home network of Africa aims to improve the health and wellbeing of orphans and vulnerable children, children living with HIV/AIDS, street children and children living with disabilities and be their voice. We hope to see an end to all forms of violence against children in Africa.
To be a voice to the voiceless to the less fortunate in the African society
To secure the future of Africa through empowering the less fortunate and creating a network of children orphanages and center’s that work together for the wellbeing of the child.
- Unite leaders for a children to create solutions
- To create a safe, secure environment for the less fortunate and vulnerable children
- Provide education sponsorship for the less privileged children.
- Fight against child abuse and child violation in Africa through advocacy
- Create awareness to children on issues affecting them and promote gender equality among children.
- Unite a team of lawyers and advocates in Africa that can defend child rights.
- Care and protection for children with special needs
- Create an international kids forum where children air their views on issues affecting them.
OUR ATTENTION IS TOWARD
- Fight against all forms of violence against children, Gender Based Violence, Children with disabilities, children living in the streets and children living with HIV/AIDS and cancer.
- Hope for the girl child
- Street program
- Home network
- Resource mobilization
- Outreach to children with special need
A safe environment in the home and the entire community contributes to the health and wellbeing of the child. We advocate for the protection of children rights, a clean environment and healthy living. We do this by;
- Educating families on good parenting
- Empowering children on their rights and working with the government on implementing and enforcing policies on child rights
- Strengthening the community on becoming a voice for their children
- Uniting a team of lawyers to defend victims of violation
OUTREACH TO CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
Children with special needs in Africa are at the core of our heart. We aim to reach them through providing counseling, mentorship and school sponsorship in collaboration with their caregivers.
- Championing for their rights- Be their voice
- Create fun opportunities that accommodate children with special needs to express their talents
- Discipleship and mentorship
We aim to give interventions during natural and man-made disasters such as psychosocial support, counseling and giving relief supplies. Our aim is to provide quick response and support children to recover from these emergencies.
We aim to identify families, children centers and community based organizations working directly with communities to help them initiate income generating projects for livelihood sustainability. This will therefore break the cycle of poverty and over dependency on donors.
Every child has a right to quality education regardless of their color, religion or environment. We aim to establish schools in the rural areas with no schools and also provide sponsorship to the needy children. In conjunction, we aim to support families to begin livelihood projects to educate their children and create safe environment for the child in the home.