Become, Grow, Mature
Super kids Africa bring together children from all walks of life to learn and explore their talents for the glory of God. We envision reaching millions of children in Africa with the gospel of Christ. Super Kids Africa fulfills its mandate through touching the lives of the children by nurturing their potential and helping them become, grow and mature in their faith in Christ through discipleship, mentorship, empowering children workers and care givers on effective ministry to children.
Super Kids Africa acts as a record holder of school events, church and legendary holder of the best personalities of children which is recognized through Super Kids Africa Awards. We desire to see a transformed generation that glorifies God through their talents and is grounded in the word of God.
- Discipleship and mentorship
We reach children with good news of Jesus Christ for them to be rooted in Christ through discipleship and mentorship. We do this in schools, churches, families and organizations.
- Equipping children ministers
Our desire is to see children ministers empowered and equipped with materials for an effective, growing, fruitful children ministry. The school of children ministry offers different programs to children ministers and organizations that work with children, from team building, short courses on children ministries and more.
- Children evangelism(outreach and mission)
Super kids outreach focuses on reaching every child with the good news of Jesus in Africa. We conduct outreaches in areas where the gospel has not reached and give opportunities to anyone who is passionate in reaching children in these areas and empowering the local church to conduct effective outreaches to children.
- ABC BIBLE, production of kids material
We focus on publishing educative Christian learning material for churches, organizations and kids programs by simplifying the word of God in a simple and entertaining language that children can learn and share with others.
- Africa children intercessors
We aim to create a network of children who intercede for various needs across the continent in order to raise a prayerful generation and see the fulfillment of the great commission
- To help children increase in their understanding of God’s word at an early age.
- To help children grow in their ability to pray and nurture them for spiritual growth.
- Empowering children to their full potential, passion and purpose
- To provide kids with an opportunity and direction to participate in the ministry in their early age
- To help children develop the ability to show kindness and witness the good news of salvation to their friends and neighbors
- Empower children workers to grow a vibrant, flourishing children ministry that is effective and passionate to reach children.
- Empowering families (parents, care givers) on unlocking the future destiny of their children
WHO DO WE EMPOWER?
HOW DO WE DO IT
- Empowering and equipping children workers and caregivers
- Strengthening the church and community on children ministry
- Raising children missionaries and intercessors
- Publishing children and children workers resources
- Mentorship and discipleship
- Recreational activities e.g. sports
- Prayer walks
- Children rally’s